Welcome to the Mustang Moms
The KMHS MUSTANG MOMS was formed as a way for player’s moms to really get involved and support the Kennesaw Mountain High School Football program. We provide nourishment, encouragement and recognition to our players so that they can be physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight. The full support and involvement of the mothers of the players is necessary for us to accomplish our mission.
All players’ moms, 6th – 12th grade are invited and encourage to participate.
CLICK HERE for a Mustang Moms Information Sheet.
CLICK HERE for a Registration Form.
WHAT WE DO:
ON TUESDAYS (OR ANYDAY!):
- Attend Mustang Mom lunches/dinners at sponsor’s restaurants. It is our opportunity to say thank you and give back to the local restaurants who donate meals for our athletes.
- Provide and Serve Pre-Game Meals for players and coaches - 9th Grade and Junior Varsity
- Supplement and Serve Pre-Game Meals for Varsity players and coaches - Varsity Games
- Assist with set-up/serving/clean-up for Corral Tailgate Meals
NOTE: The Pre-Game Meals are normally provided by local restaurant sponsors but have always been served by the Mustang Moms who graciously give of their time.
- Assist Team Moms with volunteer duties as needed: Gate Admissions, Concessions for Jr. Mustangs, Jeep Raffle Ticket Sales at various local events, etc.
- Coordinate and Deliver Coaches’ “Sunday Dinner” after Game Film Reviews
THROUGHOUT THE SEASON:
- Participate in a Community Service Events
- Plan Meet the Mustangs Event and End-of-Year Banquet
- Provide Player of the Game certificates
- Assist with the Annual Golf Tournament
- Plan Mustang Moms Social Events
- Purchase Cheerleader Gifts
- Coordinate/Participate in the Mustang Mom’s Football Clinic at the beginning of the season
- Assist with Homecoming Parade Decorations
- Coordinate Thank You Notes for our sponsor organizations
The Mustang Moms are an integral part of the success of Mustang Football and working together we will help make this an experience our boys will remember for a lifetime. We look forward to meeting you and welcome your ideas, comments, and suggestions. Your name will be listed in the Game Program as a Mustang Mom and the rest of the money is used to support our boys.
Membership Dues: $35
To Register: Email Your Name, Address and Contact Information to [email protected] and we will invoice you for $35. Mustang Moms Co-Chairs: Fonda Froistad (770) 337-9145 and Michelle Brown (404) 916-4991.